Saturday, May 29, 2010

Goodbyes

"If it means a lot to you" A Day to Remember

After all of the excitement of graduation, it feels kind of nice to go back to work. I love my job so much, especially the people I work with, so the 40 hour week went by fast. This week wasn't filled with celebrations like the week before, instead it was filled with lots of goodbyes.

One of the hardest things about ending college is saying goodbye. People that you've built strong relationships with, maybe had a class together, maybe lived together, shared the same major, whatever it may be, all the sudden are gone. I hate the feeling of losing people, especially when it's not in my control. Leaving is the natural progression of how college works, you come, stay for 4 (or more) years and then leave. And even though you expect it all along, it doesn't make it any easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment